Sunday, November 4, 2012

Working Visa Hong Kong

When I did my working visa, I had to stay in Hong Kong 4 days. It is the time you need to stay in order to do the working visa and if you are french (all other nationals only need 1 day).

You need 5 documents:

  • Invitation letter from the chinese administration to the Chinese Consulate in Hong Kong
  • Company licence
  • Company letter that states that you work in the company and what position (the best is to state in the letter that you work as a consultant or in the Management team).
  • Working permit delivered by the Chinese authorities
  • Health certificate: medical exam done in China
I went to some great agency. They take care of everything for you : forever bright Hong Kong. 
Most foreigners use their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment